QINGDAO Nike Air MAx 1 Shoes Sale , China, May 9 (Xinhua) -- German Chris Kobusch was named skipper for China's Qingdao in the 2017-18 Clipper Round the World Yacht Race, announced officials of the municipal sports department of Qingdao on Tuesday.

"I'm absolutely delighted to be selected as the Qingdao skipper. The stunning red boat with the golden dragon was and is one of my favourite designs of the Clipper Race fleet," said Kobusch.

"Symbolizing passion, courage Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Sale , bravery and persistence in the Chinese culture, these designs are all values the Clipper Race Crews will need for their adventure ahead," he added.

Coming from Herford, North Rhine-Westphalia of Germany, the 32-year-old started sailing a decade ago when he left school and moved to Cape Town Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Sale , South Africa.

Kobusch has logged more than 70,000 nautical miles and works professionally on yachts all over the world, including China. He spent the last three years working as training mate and skipper at both the UK and Australian training hubs of the Clipper.

The 2017-18 Clipper Race will launch in August in Britain and visit Qingdao in March of 2018 for the seventh straight time.

Photo exhibition on Belt and Road Initiative opens at UN headquarters

Decorations set to greet upcoming Belt and Road Forum in Beijing

Victory in Europe Day commemorated in Berlin

Outgoing French President Hollande meets Merkel in Berlin

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Cheick Sallah Cisse handed Cote d'Ivoire's first ever Olympic gold medal with a dramatic head kick in the last second of the men's -80kg taekwondo final on Friday at the Rio Games.

Muhammad dominated the first round with a 3-0 by a head kick before Cisse fought back to tie the game at 4-4 in the second round. Muhammad launched aggressive attacks in the beginning of the last round and bulit a 6-4 lead with 20 seconds left.

However, the British didn't expect what came to him next as Cisse earned one point back by warning penalty and delivered kick with one second left to seal a 8-6 unbelievable victory.

"The gold medal for me is the encouragement of two years of hard work. I am very proud of my medal. It's not me, it's God. I don't have the power to bring all these people here. It's the power of God that did this for me," said Cisse, who began competing in major competitions in 2014.

Muhammad, who finished in third place at London Olympics, failed to become the first British male athlete with multiple taekwondo medals.

"I don't want to cry but I am so sorry to the people that stayed up to watch. I let them down at the last second. This is so hard," he said.

Oussama Oueslati of Tunisia and Turkey's Milad Beigi Harchgani won the bronze medals.

In women'-67kg competition, South Korea's Oh Hyeri upset top seed Haby Niare from France to win the gold medal.

It is South Korea's second gold medal of these Games in taekwondo and the fourth Olympic title for them in this event.

Oh Hyeri, the 2015 World Champion in middleweight (67-73kg), had a 3-point deducted in the first round, but she landed three head kicks in a row to turn the game with a 10-4 lead in the second round. The world No.1 Niare came back and cut the deficit to 10-11 but Oh held her lead to take the crown by 13-12.

"I've always tried my best, not just at the Olympics but other international competitions as well. In some of those competitions I've come in second, I've felt like I've let people down. Just like any other day I've done my best today and the result is very satisfying. Just getting to this place, everything was perfect," said the 28-year-old Oh.

The bronze medals went to Oussama Oueslat of Tunisia and Milad Beigi Harchgani of Azerbaijan.

RIO DE JANEIRO, June 22 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian football club Flamengo mourned the death Monday of its former player and coach Luis Carlos Nunes da Silva Nike Air Max Shoes Sale , at the age of 77.

"Carlinhos", as he was popularly known, was nicknamed "The Violin", due to his "elegant football and thin voice", according to Wikipedia.

The midfielder Air MAx 1 Shoes Sale , who played for Flamengo in the 1950s and 60s, was never once expelled from a game, earning the Belfort Duarte Trophy for fair play from the Brazilian Football Federation.

Carlinhos retired from play in 1970, and was replaced by Zico, who went on to become the idol of Brazil's favorite team.

Under his leadership as coach Air Max 90 Shoes Sale , Flamengo won the national title from 1987 to 1992, the Mercosur Cup in 1999, and the local Rio championships in 1991, 1999 and 2000.

In 2011, the club unveiled a bust in his honor Air Max 95 Shoes Sale , calling the site "Plaza Carlinhos".

" carried by Xinhua News Agency, he gave the instruction that "waste must be stopped." He stressed eradicating waste in public funds. After five years of hard work, the CPC checked the unhealthy trend, a mission once believed to be impossible.

Yang Xiaodu, deputy secretary of the CCDI Air Max Shoes Sale , declared: "People said public funds spent on recreational activities like dinners and drinking could be about 200 billion yuan every year, but no one knew how to curtail it. With the eight-point regulation on frugality, the problem has been solved."

The regulation made explicit requirements on how officials should improve their work in eight aspects, focusing on rejecting extravagance and reducing bureaucratic meetings and empty talk.

"The eight-point regulation has changed China," Yang said.

"The people have granted power to us Nike Air MAx 1 Sale , so we must devote our lives to the Party and the country, and serve the Par. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Retro Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys   Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China